It sucks when you have a solution to a problem, but you can’t actually use it because of life. Or in this case. Death.
I am on the verge of a spiral; I am maybe in the lowest place I have been in a couple of years.
I know I need to call someone. I know I need to talk.
But the only person I want to call is my mom and I can’t call my mom because she’s dead dead so I’m supposed to call the spirits.
I am supposed to ask God for help.
I’m supposed to trust in a higher power.
I am supposed to go back to the same dry well that didn’t save her life.
I am supposed to trust these imaginary beings.
These Santa Claus motherfuckers who didn’t show up - who didn’t even allow me to offer my soul for her.
What kind of shit is that, Satan?
Literally trading souls is like your main thing, you were just out of the office for all of Summer 2023? Should I have brought a fiddle?!
None of you imaginary motherfuckers, showed up and saved her, but someone has the gall to tell me to ask God for advice.
And I use the word motherfuckers literally. How is an entire worldwide organization going to say that father, the son and the spirit are one and then one fathered the other. Literally mother fucking in a spiritual sense. Right?
You think I still trust him? Or you think I still trust in it?
Every time I have gotten on my knees and begged for someone else’s saving or for someone else not to die - I got nothing.
Somehow people still think that this is the one thing you say “Just ask God, pray to God”
Every time, I pray to God the line has gone unanswered.
It tells me I’m either blocked or there’s no one home.
God is at best an absentee landlord.
Jesus is the original Nepo Baby, a special child - One who got saddled with way too much responsibility.
It doesn’t know how to fucking deal with it.
It got told:
“You gotta go down there and save everyone’s lives from eternal damnation. I also didn’t give you a whole lot of training, so my bad.”
Thanks Jehovah.
And I’m now here again in a spot where we think well just trust God, trust God's plan.
I don’t trust that motherfucker at all.
I don’t even trust people.
I don’t even trust that he exists.
Let us be honest every time I’ve needed him he’s shown up absent.
So, maybe my faith isn’t strong enough maybe if I just tried harder, the Easter bunny would be real -the tooth fairy would show up - the God that loves you would exist…
Believe whatever you wanna believe.
I don’t have any belief left.
*he says while hoping the thing he hates he believes in will answer*
No comments:
Post a Comment